A non- toxic and environmentally safe biological oil and oil based grease cleaner and remover for internal and external use that penetrates and removes oil and associated stains from all types of masonry and other hard surfaces.
- Environmentally and person safe.
- Biological and biodegradable.
- Rapid and effective results.
- Even lifts ingrained oil stains from the most porous of surfaces.
- Does not spread oil/residue over adjacent areas.
All types of masonry including all natural and artificial stone, concrete, paving, gravel, brick and block, as well as most other hard surfaces but not tarmacadam and bitumastic materials
- Before use stir/shake container so as to mix contents which may have separated.
Dampen the contaminated area with water then pour Oil-Rid over the stain, brush in/activate until the product turns from cream to brown and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Then rinse away with water.
- Occasionally needs a subsequent application.
Consumption: 1 litre of Oil-Rid covers 1-2 sq. metres depending on surface porosity
Warnings: Do not use on tarmacadam and bitumastic materials.
Storage: Do not expose to extremes of temperature. The shelf life depends upon the life of the bacteria within, and is shortened once container is opened.
Technical Data: See and read MSDS Sheet before use.
Packing/Sizes: Available in 5 & 20 Litre containers, larger quantities/sizes are available on request.