Mill Hill Barracks
The Inglis Barracks at Mill Hill East was the home of the “The Die Hards” – The Middlesex Regiment between 1905 and 1962, as well as the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers from 1943 and the Home Postal Depot from 1962. During the 1960′s and ’70′s married quarters were built to house personnel. However as the needs of the military changed, land was sold off to developers. Finally in June 2011 the local council resolved to give planning permission to demolish the entire site to make way for much needed housing in Barnett. The original Officers Mess however was saved from the demolition ball. It is here that Stonehealth were called in by KB Brickwork to run a trial for the effectiveness of the DOFF Superheated Water system on the removal of biological and carbon deposits on the brick built structure. The pictures below show clearly why this demonstration resulted in the DOFF being specified for yet another cleaning contract.
The DOFF Super Heated Water system performed well: at 150 degrees centigrade and only 40 bar of pressure all matter was removed without causing damage to the substrate at an approximate rate of 15m2 per hour.
If you would like a demonstration of the DOFF Superheated Water System please contact the office on 01453 540600, alternatively email email@example.com